Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Woot! Some NEW facelift.

But I know its not that impressive though, I'm just making it simple and clean. Someday hopefully I could make a professional template of this site.

Well anyway, it's not always all about layout. I'll be including here all the information that I knew about technology. As of now, if you didn't know yet - you could be able to customize the color of the BLOGGER Navbar!

This person would be able to give you step by step instructions on how to do it. And it would be best if you use a customized images used in the navbar, and everything is personalized. I'll be trying that for sometime if I have an extra time. And besides, you could tell on my current template that I'm not really in a hurry. =)

11:35 PM

Social Bookmark This

0 responses
June 2006
July 2006
NAVIGATE HERE -->