Friday, July 21, 2006

Here I Am - Layout#2



Layout that uses DIV tag, so hopefully there would be less problems with the conflict on Blogskins Preview. Actually, the post on the preview overflowed.. and I have to fix that issue on my next templates. But then again, I tested it and the posts doesn't overflow (fortunately). So I hopes that works well also on your blog if you download it.

I made the template for IE (1024)x(768) resolution. The reason why I have the gap at the right side of the screenshot is because I took it under (1152)x(864) resolution. And one thing I hate about DIVs is that it is running on different positions under different browsers (or resolutions). That is why I pick TABLEs rather than DIVs, well except if I really need to use the DIV.

You can download the skin here

10:07 PM

Social Bookmark This

0 responses
June 2006
July 2006
NAVIGATE HERE -->