Monday, July 17, 2006

ALMOST

I'm almost done with the workabouts on this template. If there would be any bugs seen, please contact me. Thanks.

>>PS. Oh please contact me as well for feedbacks about this template, I would be revising the template design if there would be further issues about it. I am having a trouble looking for a reliable file host so please bear with me if the bandwidth exceeds and the images doesn't show/ or the site is down. If I would have a budget, I will certainly transfer to an independent host. If you are willing to help me, please contact me for some donations.

Note: I would like to correct some information at my bitprofile - you can contact me at AOL with the ID of xja3slothwasted and GTalk account has not yet been activated.

4:04 PM

Social Bookmark This

0 responses
June 2006
July 2006
NAVIGATE HERE -->